San Lameer Estate is South Africa's own tropical paradise. It has something to offer the whole family as well as having direct access onto two magnificent blue flag beaches. Based on the South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, San Lameer was the very first golfing estate developed in South Africa.
It is a 200 hectare nature conservancy, landscaped with 620 privately owned luxury villas surrounding the challenging 18 hole Championship golf course, a world-class hotel and a 5 star spa. The climate of San Lameer is pleasantly sub-tropical, with cool breezes from the Indian Ocean. It is a dream holiday location for golfers, beach lovers and families and offers superb investment opportunities.
- 1 night stay in a standard room sharing
- R500 gift voucher to spend at either the Spa or Golf
- All transport to/from the lodge
- ALL meals
- Items of a personal nature i.e. gratuities, curios, meals, resort paying facilities, etc.
- E&OEImportant notes:*Standard commissions apply!
*Minimum of 2 nights stay required
*Subject to availability
*Block out dates may apply
*Resort & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!