Surrounded by KwaZulu-Natal’s iSimangaliso Wetlands Park near Hluhluwe, Nibela Lake Lodge is ideally located to deliver a nature-based holiday with a difference for the whole family. Few lodges can say that they are located on the cusp of a World Heritage Site. This area is blessed by the waters of Lake St. Lucia, an estuarine lake system that sustains an abundance of birds and wildlife which proves that you don't have to make your way to the Kruger to see it all.
- Boat transfer to the lodge
- 1 nights stay in a Nibela Chalet, sharing
- Dinner and Breakfast daily
- All transport to/from the hotel
- All items of a personal nature ie. drinks, lunch, curios, etc.
* Standard commission applies!
* Minimum of 2 nights stay required.
* Subject to availability!
* Lodge & Compassline’s terms and conditions apply