In the heart of Zulu land Mantis Mthembu Lodge offers a soul-reviving safari. The lodge lies on a low embankment of the White iMfolozi River and allows you to get up close and personal with the bush.
The evenings at Mthembu are quite social, with private and party dinners set in different locations around the lodge and inside the restaurant. The main lodge has an inviting lounge with a fireplace, a huge deck with a telescope and a boma with a fire pit. All this overlooks the White uMfolozi River.
- 1 night’s stay in a Luxury Suite
- All meals with selected drinks
- 2 game drives per day and local selected beverages
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Estimated conservation levy- R460 pp/per stay
- All drinks not specified
- Items of a personal nature i.e gratuities, curios, etc
*Standard commissions apply!
*Valid for South Africans only
*Minimum of 2 nights stay required
*Subject to availability
*Block out dates may apply