Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa respectfully resembles a traditional Zulu stronghold set on a hilltop above the shores of Lake Jozini, in the far northern reaches of KwaZulu-Natal.
We’ve taken meticulous care to create a sanctuary off the well-trodden tourist path gently co-existing within the natural surrounds, whilst tastefully paying homage to the local culture. Be it a business trip, honeymoon or family getaway, you’ll be drawn here to this accommodation at Jozini, not just for how you’re treated, but for how being here makes you feel. The atmosphere is relaxed and effortless, backed by a high level of top-notch service and personalised hospitality.
- 1 night's stay in a classic room, sharing
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Items of a personal nature i.e gratuities, curios, etc
* Standard commissions apply!
* Subject to availability
* Valid for SADC residents only
* Minimum of 2 nights stay required
* Lodge & Compassline’s terms and conditions apply
Situated in the heart of the Zulu Kingdom, with its rich heritage and untamed natural beauty, Jozini Tiger Lodge & Spa is the perfect luxury getaway in the heart of nature.
Incredibly positioned along the banks of the picturesque Lake Jozini, and backed by the splendour of the Lebombo Mountain range, the Lodge boasts superb facilities, including a Mangwanani Spa, gym, rim-flow swimming pool, exceptional dining experiences, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, and a wide range of activities for all ages.