This is our Chief residence also meaning "IsiGodlo". Our private house overlooks the meandering Mkuze River and is perfectly positioned to capture every African sunset which adorns the rolling hills in this pristine Zululand wilderness. Exclusive, private and located a leopard's leap away from the main lodge, this hidden gem accommodating four deserving guests offers a share of paradise. The spacious lounge entices with large sofa's, a centred fireplace and bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms all opening up onto a large wooden viewing deck, giving sweeping views of the valleys and wildlife below. The splash pool provides cool relief on warm days.
- 1 night's stay at Amakhosi's IsiGodlo House - Sleeps a Maximum of 4 people.
- 2 game drives daily
- All transport to/from the lodge
- All meals - strictly self-catering
- Use of the lodge's facilities i.e. gym, spa, restaurants, bar
- Conservation fees - not applicable at Amakhosi Safari lodge
- All items of a personal nature i.e. drinks, gratuities, curios, etc.
*Standard commissions apply!
*Minimum of 2 nights stay required
*Subject To availability
*Block out dates may apply
*Amakhosi Lodge & Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply!