Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park with its amazing selection of wildlife including tree-climbing lions, enjoy a boat cruise on the Kazinga channel linking Lake Edward and Lake George, and trek gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest: just some of the many reasons to visit Uganda.
Crossing the border into Rwanda, discover Volcanoes National Park, where you can trek gorillas, take a forest walk in search of golden monkeys, or hike to Dian Fosseys grave. A visit to the genocide memorial in the capital city of Kigali gives a haunting insight into the dark past from which Rwanda has risen to become one of the cleanest, safest African countries.
- Airport transfers in Entebbe and Kigali
- A vehicle with an English speaking local driver/ guide throughout
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- 1 x overnight Hotel No.5 including breakfast
- Domestic flight from Entebbe to Mweya/ Kasese
- Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel
- Game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- All park entrance fees
- 2 x overnights Ishasha Wilderness Camp on a full board basis including local drinks
- Community visit en route from Ishasha to Bwindi
- 2 x overnights Buhoma Lodge on a full board basis including local drinks
- 2 x overnights Mountain Gorilla View Lodge full board basis
- Full liability insurance cover
- Compulsory emergency evacuation insurance in Rwanda USD 15
- 24-hour emergency contact
** Please note that the cost of the flight Entebbe – Mweya is based on estimated airfare. ** Exact available airfare at the time of booking will be recalculated and advised.
** Baggage allowance 15kgs in a soft bag.
- Gorilla tracking permits which must be pre-purchased at the time of booking.
- Flights, visas and medical requirements
- Optional excursions, drinks, tips, visas, items of a personal nature.
Gorilla trekking permit – Uganda USD 600 per person Bwindi
2nd Gorilla trek including purchase fee USD 670 per person Bwindi
Gorilla trekking permit – Rwanda USD 1500 per person Rwanda
Guided forest walks Bwindi including park fees USD 75 per person Bwindi
Ishasha Community visit Bwindi - USD 30 per person Bwindi
Batwa Pygmies visit - USD 85 per person Bwindi
2nd Gorilla trek including purchase fee - USD 670 per person Bwindi
Bush breakfast at Ishasha - USD 40 per person Ishasha
Golden Monkeys - USD 1000 per person Rwanda
Dian Fossey Grave Hike - USD 75 per person Rwanda
Please note – various gorilla trekking options are available on this itinerary. Please specify your permit requirements at the time of booking.