It’s a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the fauna and flora of this East African gem, whilst experiencing one of the greatest wildlife encounters on the planet – coming face to face with a mountain gorilla.
*Please note: The scheduled flight Kihihi – Entebbe has been included in the above price. Please check at time of booking whether the flight price has increased in which case a surcharge will apply. A 15 kg luggage restriction applies to each passenger. PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airport transfer from Entebbe International to Hotel No. 5
- 1 night's accommodation at Hotel No. 5 in Entebbe including breakfast
- Transport in our specially adapted safari vehicles with English speaking local driver/guide
- Bottled water in the safari vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation at Lake Chahafi Lodge on a full board basis
- Mgahinga Volcano Climb
- Batwa Trail
- Nkuringo Forest walk from Nkuringo to Bwindi
- 2 nights accommodation at Buhoma Lodge on a full board basis including 3 meals daily and local drinks
- Scheduled charter flight from Kihihi to Entebbe in a light aircraft (15 kg luggage restriction)
- Full liability insurance cover and 24hour emergency contact PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Gorilla Permit USD 600 per person for the first permit (USD 670 per additional permit)
- All international flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses such as porters, drinks, tips, visas and travel insurance
- Services/activities/meals not included above
- We have quoted on a lead in, standard accommodation option in Kisoro, however, there are many other accommodation options from budget to luxury.
- There is also an option to FLY from Entebbe to Kisoro, avoiding a full days drive.
- We can tailor-make your package to suit your exact requirements.