A fly-in safari from Entebbe, visiting the Mountain Gorillas in Uganda and staying in our luxury lodge, Buhoma, perfectly positioned in Bwindi National Park right in Gorilla country!
With arguably the best views of the forest in the area, the lodge is peaceful and we often have gorillas and other primates visiting us IN the camp.
An ideal package for those short on time and keen to experience one of the greatest wildlife encounters on earth.
- Meet & greet service
- Return airport transfers
- Flight Entebbe – Kihihi – Entebbe
- Transfer from airstrip to Buhoma / and return to Kihihi
- 3 nights accommodation at Buhoma Lodge including all meals and local drinks (not premium brands)
- Transfer as required for gorilla trekking point* Comprehensive passenger / public liability insurance.
*Note: If trekking at RUHIJA there is an additional transfer cost to be paid, this will be discussed at the time of booking.
Baggage allowance on internal flights is 15kg.
- Gorilla Permit USD 600 per person
- All international flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses such as porters, drinks, tips, visas and travel insurance
- Services/activities/meals not included above Please note - two gorilla trekking options are available on this itinerary.
Please specify your permit requirements at the time of booking.
GORILLA TREKKING AREAS & PERMIT ALLOCATIONS On our scheduled departures, we typically buy permits for Buhoma & Ruhija, which are accessible from Buhoma area. One of the Buhoma families and the Ruhija families require a road transfer to the start point. This does not deviate from the enjoyment of the trek (and could be considered as enhancing your trip as you are seeing a different part of the region). Furthermore, your Permit may be organised for day 3, or 4, of your safari. It will depend on availability at the time of purchase.
- Guided forest walks Bwindi including park fees USD 75 per person Bwindi
- Ishasha Community visit Bwindi USD 30 per person Bwindi
- Batwa Pygmies visit USD 85 per person Bwindi
- 2nd Gorilla trek including purchase fee USD 670 per person Bwindi