1nts/2days stay - R4045.00 per person sharing
Valid 01 - 30 November 2018
Situated: Northern KwaZulu-Natal (3hours drive from Durban's King Shaka International Airport)
AndBeyond Phinda is home to a magnificent variety of wildlife, including the entire Big Five, but is best known for its large population of the elegant cheetah and the endangered black rhino, both of which are less easily spotted at other game reserves. The rare sand forest is home to the shy suni and the rare red duiker, two tiny antelope that are seldom encountered elsewhere. The reserve’s population of nyala is the biggest on private land and guests are guaranteed frequent encounters with this stately animal... a game reserve that Compassline Africa proudly endorses.
Self-drive rates include:
- 1 night stay at either Mountain or Forest Lodge, in a luxury room, sharing
- All meals
- Unlimited selected drinks throughout the day
- 2 game activities daily
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Bed levy R5.70 per person, per night – must be prepaid
- Conservation levy – R150.00 per person, per stay – must be prepaid
- Premium drinks and those not included in the package (will be specified on arrival)
- All items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Medical insurance, etc.
*Valid for South African's only!
* 14 days lead in time of travel date
* Minimum of 2 nights required, per stay.
* Subject to availability, Compassline’s terms and conditions apply.