The Mkuze Falls Lodge is located along the northern bank of the Mkuze River, in the heart of KwaZulu Natal. Overlooking the Mkuze Waterfall, the lodge features nine luxuriously appointed Thatched Chalets and one Safari Suite, accommodating eighteen guests in utmost comfort and style. All these rooms have a breathtaking view of the river, bush and mountains. Private plunge-pools and an outside shower provide a wild but intimate touch alongside the gratifying luxury of the air-conditioned bedroom
SELF-DRIVE RATE INCLUDES:
- 1 night’ s accommodation in a standard room, sharing
- 3 meals & High teas
- 2 game activities daily: drives/walks/fishing
- Bottle of bubbly & decadent chocolates
- A romantic turndown
- All transport to/from the Lodge
- Conservation fees – estimated at R150.00 per adult, per stay
- All items of a personal nature i.e. unspecified drinks, curios, gratuities, etc.
*Subject to availability.
*Compassline Africa’s terms and conditions apply.