Rhino River Lodge
Rhino River Lodge is a Big 5 safari lodge in KwaZulu Natal. It is situated along the shore of the Msunduze River in the southern section of the Zululand Rhino Reserve. This 23,000 hectare private game reserve is located in the very heart of Zululand , 30kms North of the Hluhluwe Game Reserve. It’s in an area renowned for its African wildlife and rich cultural heritage. The private game lodge offers you an intimate and comfortable safari experience, with excellent game viewing and luxury accommodation.
1nts/2days Stay - R1550.00 per person sharing
Valid until 30 June 2017
- 1 nights accommodation in a delux room, sharing
- 3 meals per day
- 2 game drives daily
- Transport to/from the lodge
- Park Fees - R60.00 per person, per day
- All items of a personal nature i.e. curios, gratuities, drinks, unmentioned activities, etc.
*E&OE. Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.
- City: Hluhluwe, KwaZulu-Natal
- Country: South Africa